Just another WordPress site
- Take a piece of bespoke advertising, created for a Marie Claire article about binge drinking among professional women, and amplify it through PR for the benefit of the charity and agency
- Demonstrate TBWA’s philosophy of ‘Disruption’ by identifying the conventions of anti-binge drinking and pro-responsible drinking advertising and disrupting them
- The result was a much more powerful piece of advertising, focusing on women’s immediate concerns over their looks rather than long-term health concerns
-We achieved wide-spread coverage for the charity and the agency in trade, national and broadcast press including The Mirror, the londonpaper and ITV’s Loose Women, who engaged in a ten-minute discussion about the subject with several on-screen credits
- DASL were delighted with the attention their small and relatively unknown charity had achieved
- The share of voice achieved for TBWA/DASL ad far out-weighed the Government’s own campaign, due to the new approach and startling creative, at zero cost to the client and minimal cost to the agency.